– Kathleen Reeder
Kathleen will prepare and guide you to capture the feelings and the beauty of the rescued animals. This private workshop consists of both an Online Webinar Presentation on March 12 and an exclusive photography event on March 16 at Lions Tigers & Bears, with many unique and exciting features:
This one-of-a-kind workshop includes:
- An all-day photo workshop at Lions Tigers and Bears in Alpine, California (short drive from San Diego).
- Online instructional webinar in advance of the workshop covering composition tips, camera settings and recommended gear.
- Exclusive opportunity to photograph the animals in early morning light.
- Hands‐on assistance in photographing wildlife.
- Treats to encourage the animals to pose and perform natural behaviors in their habitats that make best use of the light of the day.
- Mid‐morning snack and lunch for participants
- Signed copy of Kathleen’s book Capturing the Moment, The Art & Science of Photographing Wild Animals.
Workshop size is limited to 12 participants so you will have plenty of one‐on‐one time with Kathleen throughout the workshop to ask questions and get coaching specific to your individual photographic needs.
Workshop participants are required to have a camera and lens with a telephoto focal range of up to 300 ‐ 400mm. Other required equipment includes plenty of memory card storage and an extra fully‐charged battery.
Current member pricing is $249. Please call (619) 659-8078 #3 to book.
Non member pricing is $319. Call or book online.
Book online now!