Help us to Help the Animals
Lions Tigers & Bears is a grassroots, mostly volunteer organization, and we rely on the donations of members and local supporters for our annual budget – most of which goes to the animals. Animal care, administrative functions, and fundraising are done mostly by a dedicated group of over 100 volunteers.
And we need your help!
There are many ways you can help Lions Tigers & Bears to provide a high level of care for our rescued cats and other animals.
- Become a Member
- Donate Online –
- Mail Us a Donation (print out our form)
- Donate Through the S.D. Foundation
- Attend an Event
- Purchase a Commemorative Brick
- Donate a “Wish List” Item
- Stay Overnight at White Oak’s Private Suite
- Set up an Educational / Group Visit
- Visit Us
- Get married at LTB! See past weddings featured in “Glamour” and “Wedding Chicks“
- Donate a Vehicle
- Become a Volunteer
- Have your taxes prepared by Brent Hoag, C.P.A. as part of our “Tax Fundraiser”
- Shop using AmazonSmile and list Lions, Tigers & Bears as your charity of choice!
- Register with “Supporting Pals” and a portion of every online purchase you make (from Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s, and other supporting vendors) will be donated to LTB, without any additional cost to you!
NOTE: Only sales of LTB merchandise that are offered through this website or on the ranch are authorized by LTB. We do not authorize outside sales using any LTB logos, and we do not receive any funding from anyone who says they represent us.
You can also:
- Adopt a rescued animal
- Set up a monthly donation through your bank
- Sponsor a portion of an event
- Apply for our Capital One credit card
- Have your next party at Lions, Tigers, & Bears
- Register your Ralph’s and Albertson’s card
Just call the office (619-659-8078), and we will tell you how.
And don’t forget to TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US!
Remember, we are a 501(C)(3) nonprofit corporation, so your donations are tax-deductible.